I’ve implemented some long overdue visual effects with the help of particles! Check out the new VFX in battle mode in SpaceCraft.
- Explosions got way cooler with the addition of some particle effects.
- Rockets now have trailing smoke (easier to identify rocket projectiles).
- Damage to ships is visualized with streaks of smoke.
- Fixed bug that allowed Guests to vote on ships viewed from the leaderboard.
- Added missing color information to ball and oval parts; filtering by colors now should show them correctly.
- Changed minimum battle view zoom level to further out so that you may see a better overall view of the battle in all of its glory.
- Alternating space background for each battle.
- Rockets and bombs no longer fire in bursts; all their damage potential is added into a single mine/rocket, and the burst timer is reset upon firing.
- Increased speed of rockets, reduced turn rate of rockets.