If you’re having difficulty registering for a LostVectors.com forum account then you’ll be happy to hear that I’ve relaxed the requirements for registration.
1. You no longer need a specific email domain. All email domains are accepted (let’s hope my other spam bot checks are enough to keep them at bay…)
2. You still need to put a code word into the Interests field during registration (this time it is ‘cookies’). However, now you can add other information to “hobbies” and “signature” without it saying you are a spambot.
If you kept getting “That name has been disallowed” messages, here are the reasons why: 1. You cannot have numbers in your user name. 2. Some phrases or words are disallowed. I apologize that this was not made more clear.
Bowmaster Online Log-in Help:
If you registered but get “Invalid User Login Information” when trying to log into the game then:
1. Make sure you activated your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address. If you used a fake email address then you won’t be able to log in.
2. Make sure you type in your username and not your email address on the log-in screen.
3. Make sure you registered for the “Forum” and not the “Blog”. I apologize that these are separate. You need a forum account if you wish to use Bowmaster’s online saving feature.
If you have any further questions or issues regarding forum registration or the Bowmaster Log-in system then please contact me or leave a comment below.