Bowmaster Winter Storm Update 0.2.24

New Enemy Helmets! Play Bowmaster Winter Storm

Also, the log-in window now remembers your name so you don’t have to type it in every time. (You still have to type in your password).

16 Responses to Bowmaster Winter Storm Update 0.2.24

1. Sully11b says:

Hey, I keep trying to register but I always get the message “Sorry, this username has been disallowed”. I’ve tried different names but keep getting the same message, any advice?

Some key words and proper names are reserved or disallowed. For example, anything with “Jason” or “LostVector” won’t work. If you get that message, try creating something completely different and original. Just curious, what’s an example of a username you are trying to register? Email me if you don’t want to say in the blog comments.

2. adregun says:

Wow so the update this week is new hats for the units….? jason i think that you are starting to think like a TF2 developer 😀

3. tommie says:

why am i a spambot??

I can’t register because I use gmail, and it’s not there

5. Jason says:

@tommie and @Unknown Fan

I relaxed the forum registration requirements. Now all email addresses are accepted but you still need to type in the passcode to prove you are human (and not a spam bot). Just follow the new instructions.

View this post for more info:

6. saard says:

My saved profiles have vanished.
    When i log in now, it says to create a new profile (argh!).
    Is this temporary or permanent?

What is your username. I’ll look into it for you.

Did you use “offline” before? Because if you used offline but now just recently started using “online” mode then you’ll see you have no profiles online until you start using your online profile. In the future I may have a feature to import offline profiles to your online account.

If you go “offline” do you see your profiles?

Is this what you did, or are you saying that you once had online profiles but now you don’t?

• saard says:

I started using the online ones when you started them and have been since. Today, neither online or offline ones appear. I’m using firefox if that makes any difference.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe someone deleted your profiles. Did you make sure to close the browser before leaving the computer? If someone deletes your profiles while you’re logged in then your profiles will be deleted from your online profile. I’ll look into the code to see if I can find any potential bugs. Do you log into only one computer or play on multiple computers?

What was the stats for your hero (level reached, gold earned, hero rank and class)?

• saard says:

I only ever play on my computer and no-one else has used it for a while. Unless you can accidentally delete your profiles I didn’t do it. I’m thinking bug.

i had two up to 60 and one on twenty something, it’s no great bother though, I’ll start over. Building them up is part of the fun. I’ll let you know if they vanish again.

Incidentally, love the firework arrow.

I’m really sorry. It’s good that you’re keeping a positive attitude about it though :) I’ll look into the issue and see if I can figure out what happened and what I can do to fix it. Thanks for your feedback! And I’m glad you like the fireworks arrow :)

My wolves didn’t grab too much artifacts. :(