Bowmaster Winter Storm Update 0.2.23

Now you can buy your very own fireworks! Check it out in the “fire” section of the upgrade shop. Play Bowmaster Winter Storm

Updates:

Added Firework arrow – places a bunch of firework rockets on the ground where it lands. Light them on fire and then watch the magic.

Fixed Golem misspelling in tips.

Fixed issues with some death animations (light/dark/fire) — units would always face right upon death.

10 Responses to Bowmaster Winter Storm Update 0.2.23

WOW! Fireworks… cool update this week 😀

2. The Bloke says:

I still can’t create an account for the game despite following all of the instructions and advice. Bad times :(

The game itself continues to be as awesome as it should be, so no problems there.

What email domain are you using (e.g. gmail.com, hotmail.com)? What message are you receiving when you try to register?

• vampragon43 says:

Same here. Whenever i login, it just says “invalid login information”. I also copy and paste my login information so I know it’s spelled correct. My email domain is yahoo.com.

Are you saying you can’t log in to bowmaster using your registered name or that you aren’t able to register at all? First you must register. Then when your account is activated (after you click the email sent to your email address) you then use your username (not your email) and password at the bowmaster log in screen. If you give me more details I’ll be able to assist you further (e.g. username, email address).

• vampragon43 says:

Ohhh… okay, I got it. I didn’t know I had to go to the link it sends you. I thought that I could just go straight to the game. Thanks 😀

• Alex says:

Ummm… actually my login for the link in the email works but not the login for the actual game. It still says “Invalid Login Information” when I type in my Username and Password and I make sure that I’m using my Username instead of my Email.

email: binsk8ter@yahoo.com
            username: vampragon43 (I use this Username for pretty much everything that I have an account on)

• Alex says:

correcting:

Email: blinsk8ter@yahoo.com
            Username: vampragon43

I searched the list of usernames in the forum and “vampragon43” did not show up. That username would not have been accepted for the forum since it has numbers in the name. It looks like you registered for the blog as as subscriber (the forum is what you need which is separate from the blog, sorry for the confusion). Be sure the use the link to the forum provided in the game (but here it is anyway: http://www.lostvectors.com/forum)

3. vampragon43 says: