LostVectors.com Online Forum Forum Index LostVectors.com Online Forum
Rant all you want about my games and see what others have to say

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nehh's Suggestion Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostVectors.com Online Forum Forum Index -> BowMaster Winter Storm Alpha
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nehh
(0)Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Nehh's Suggestion Thread Reply with quote

Well, at the moment I noticed that most of the elemental things, they only have the one arrow in and that's the arrow of that pure element, right? So I thought I'd supply some suggestions to fill them out somewhat. Feel free not to use them. Or to use them, do that too.

Fire:

Fireball Arrow: Similar to the Bomb arrow, larger explosion size, less actual damage, no push back and of course it is firey.

Rocket Arrow: Another bomb-like arrow, this one has a smaller explosion than the Bomb but goes a lot faster. This also means longer range.

Ice:

Blizzard Arrow: The arrow is surrounded by a thick white trail that does constant small amounts of damage to units within it.

Snowball Arrow: Upon contact with the ground, spews out LARGE snowballs (bigger than the Bomb ones) that roll around and damage stuff.

Wind:

Gale Arrow: Does small amounts of damage but heavy punting to the unit it hits.

Bird Arrow: Self-propelled arrow will head straight towards your cursor. Can be shot down by enemies.

Earth:

Digger Arrow: Like the Pierce Arrow, but can go through terrain as well. The effect wears off after a short period of time, leveling the arrow increases this time.

Gravity Arrow: When it hits a flying unit, it drags it to the ground. Otherwise just like a normal arrow.

Light:

Laser Arrow: Perfectly straight line does small damage to all on it.

Flashbang Arrow: Like the Bomb, momentarily stuns all in a nearby area.

Dark:

Soul Drain Arrow: Health taken away from arrow shots is added to your own health.

Demon Arrow: When it hits, summons one or more skeletons, demons etc. to attack the target. They have very little health, but a high attack and will attack anything.

Poison:

Plague Arrow: Enemies hit will slowly lose health. If they die from this health loss, upon death they will give off a small cloud. All things in this cloud will catch the same affliction as the one originally struck.

Acid Rain Arrow: Arrow repeatedly spits out acid globs in flight. These drop to the ground and splat on enemies, damaging them. Increase in level increases number of globs dropped.

Cure:

Healing Aura: Slowly heals friendly units within a short distance of you.

Overheal Arrow: Heals unit 50% of their current health. If this would bring them over their maximum health, the maximum health is increased to make way.

Other:

Pierce Bomb: Just admit it. It would be awesome. IT WOULD BE AWESOME.
TerrenceChristopher
(5)Sergeant Major
(5)Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:02 am    Post subject: aliana Reply with quote

This was some interesting thread that I read, the content here was very different and I liked it. I thought I'd read about the best CBD gummies on this forum thread but actually I didnít. and I am very happy that I came to this post.
Vynnetanon
(0)Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! You know I tried cbd gummies and I liked it. But such therapy can be too expensive. So for myself, I chose cbd oil 500mg uk and use it to treat stress. This is the best and most useful solution for anyone who sometimes has problems with nerves. I wish you all good emotional health!
christinejohn
(0)Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really shocked to read your thread it's really informative and I am also a writer in PhD dissertation Writing Service and I'll appreciate your work it's very good to keep it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostVectors.com Online Forum Forum Index -> BowMaster Winter Storm Alpha All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: