He’s Alive!

Hello folks, LostVector here. I’ve been quite busy taking care of business and such since the release of Bowmaster Winter Storm last year. I hope you all enjoy it. I wish I had more time to work on it but I just needed to be done and put out there.

So you might be wondering what I’ve been up to lately. I can’t say specifically but I can tell you I’m getting a lot of great software engineering experience making games. I’ve never been more happy with the direction I’m heading with my career. I apologize for the lack of updates. Thanks for your support!

So aside from work I’ve been playing a lot of games. I’m available on Steam and League of Legends as “LostVector” and play something every day. Feel free to join me. Also, I’ve started commentating and recording my League of Legends matches because … I like sounding like a dweeb on the internet? Check it out here:

www.youtube.com/user/jawzoon

See you around and stay tuned!

43 Responses to He’s Alive!

1. Jackson says:

Hey can you post a link to GM urban warfare? That was one of my favorite games.

Well-loved. Thumb up 19 Thumb down 4

• RedDevil says:

Just click games on top of this site all of the games are there including GunMaster urban warfare ^^

Well-loved. Thumb up 8 Thumb down 2

2. samuk190 says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Thumb up 3 Thumb down 20

3. Uryuu says:

Hello, long time no see Mr.Jason. πŸ˜€

Well-loved. Thumb up 10 Thumb down 2

4. samuk190 says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Thumb up 2 Thumb down 19

5. EEvil says:

Hi, can you please tell us where you work now?

6. hindos says:

Man that was a big scare, I seriously thought you were dead or something else horrible happened… why didn’t you pop in sooner.

If I read between the lines correctly are you now working for java?

Also maybe consider releasing bowmaster winterstorm on major gaming sites, the revenue could help boost your career; and make you happy ofcourse πŸ˜›

Well-loved. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

• RedDevil says:

I knew bowmaster only from other sites … bowmaster winterstorm really needs to be promoted as well

(to bad no multiplayer :p)

Well-loved. Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

7. Creatures says:

I play LoL too! *up top*

I love being AP in mid

8. RedDevil says:

^^ I am his biggest fan :p

9. Uryuu says:

Can you tell me a secret?
    How I can find a Skeleton Giant?

10. A Fan says:

Hello I am A Fan,
    I really like your games, I play them a lot. But I would play them more if you could get them mobile. I don’t know how difficult it would be for you to do that but I just thought it would be a good suggestion.
    Sincerely,

A Fan

Well-loved. Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0

11. Kingicarus says:

Glad to have some form of update after so long! I remember playing bowmaster prelude so much and loving it, hopefully this means some new stuff is one the way once again!

12. Vitorio says:

Heeeeeeey! yore really alive! xD, Im an argentinian fan and i LOVED your games since im like 8 years old!(Im 16) xD Cheers man! you are great :)

13. IANF says:

πŸ˜€ i haven’t played winter storm in a while. i stopped by the site and i noticed this. btw do you have any plans/ideas for a sequel to that space game you made?

14. Bowmasterfan says:

Hi Jason,

Do you know when Bowmaster 2 will come out?
    I have some great ideas for Bowmaster 2.

15. Uryuu says:

Happy Thankgiving!!! :)

16. cloud0807 says:

Great game! and i hope he continues making more games like this.

Well-loved. Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

17. Associated articles: I Tutanalan . ” she stated just the helpless melancholy really feel right here just the helpless melancholy really feel right here

18. Reis1337 says:

Do you play TF2?

19. Uryuu says:

Today is “THE END OF THE WORLD”?

20. Uryuu says:

Merry XMAS!!! πŸ˜€

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 3

21. Uryuu says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! πŸ˜€

22. sam tolo tolo says:

Happy New Years to you too Uryuu and everyone else

23. sam tolo tolo says:

I just hope we don’t have to wait another 6 months for an update :) I still come by and check every once in a while

24. aquamarine says:

lostvector? could you add an impossible difficulty,more bad guys,more arrows,troops,etc also i believed like most that you were dead/in coma/just quit and like always keep doing a good job =D

25. lostvectors_petraman

26. Why don’t you create a game called bowmaster holidays with new weapons and stuff and i like bowmaster(=

27. why don’t you make a toy called lostvector’s game maker

28. can anyone think of idea my ideas:Rufonix blast Rudrazon blast Rukistu blast tech arrow kind of bow what ever you want πŸ˜› like winter bow summer bow spring bow fall bow and stuff to bowmaster two like water element lightning πŸ˜› air is lightning plant smoke mist dust magma magic elements for bowmaster 2.

29. umm make another game called bowmaster 3 with one new arrow and bow for the bow:X bow pink colored and fow the arrow:X arrow wicth can only be used for the X bow and the arrow is pink

30. :):):):) Please follow my things that i want you to make :)(like) or :(.

31. oh and x bow and arrow can take anything at one shot except the bosses πŸ˜€

32. (: :( πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

33. :) :( πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› o-O

34. sam tolo tolo says:

NO SPAMMING
    lol

• Lisa says:

Sairastun aniharvoin edes tavalliseen nuhaan, saati flunssaan, mutta silloin kun iskee, niin kiskon mukitolkulla teetÀ (tai ihan vaan kuumaa vettÀkin joskus), johon sekoitan hunajaa, sitruunaa ja pilkottua, tuoretta inΓƒk€Ã€iΒ€riΓƒv. Intiassa vuosia sitten opittu niksi, ja toimii aikas hyvin. :)-Hanna-

• If we don't look at least a little ridiculous to the rest of the world, then we're not trying hard enough! That dress is beautiful, it's feeding my wishes for autumn, hehe!Xx Claire

35. Uryuu says:

Bowmaster Winterstorm has been deleted!!! :(
    LOL! Happy April Fool Day! πŸ˜€

36. MrShipplyNipply says:

everytime i try to make an account it says im a spambot. ive tried the steps it states with 3 different emails multiple times and it never works. help please