Bowmaster Winter Storm Beta Update 0.1.0.17

New Upgrades! Ice and Fire will fall from the sky. No foe will be safe from your elemental wrath. Play Bowmaster Winter Storm.

Updates:

Added powerful spells: Fire Storm and Ice Storm. These spells are very versatile — the storm spell will react differently depending on how you shoot the summon arrow. For example, if you shoot the summon arrow at the ground, the projectiles will be isolated to an area of the ground but if you shoot the arrow into the sky the projectiles will hit random places all throughout the terrain. If the summon arrow hits the edge of the screen then the storm projectiles will travel in the direction you shot (tip: good for taking down flying units). And finally, if your summon arrow hits a target, then the storm of projectiles will aim at the target even if it moves.

Note: some players have reported issues with flames sticking to objects far from their bodies as if they are floating in air not attached to anything. This issue will be investigated and fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

49 Responses to Bowmaster Winter Storm Beta Update 0.1.0.17

1. zarkiller says:

super nice weapons this time. i love them and their different usages.
    i have an idea for a arrow upgrade:
    at the moment you can have two of the same arrows on the quick bar and they act as one.

my idea is a upgrade that skips the cooldown of a arrow so you can have two of the same on the quick bar, but they don’t act the same way. for example a fire arrow on 3 and 4, you shot number 3. and as that arrows cooldown begin you can shot arrow 4.

it should cost plenty gold and not for arrows like the new ones. maybe a one time buy, i don’t know, just keep up the good work. :)

2. Hi,

I love those new ice and fire spells. Also why do the evil army’s sodiers make weird deat noises?

3. N-Raptor says:

Jason, in the future can you do this. Like Patapon

you choose your own
    -weapons
    -levels
    -types
    -etc

4. kyle_kanotaki says:

@N-Raptor,

isnt the Action Bar already based on this feature ur talking about?

Jason,
    AWESOME WEAPON. this is based on the Comet and Meteor Arrow from BM Prelude

• N-Raptor says:

@kyle_kanotaki no, I just want the ally to have equipment like Patapon. I want to Grunts can equip different kinds of sword, armor, hat, and shoes to improve their stats.

5. hello,i’m adam,i’m brazilian and i don’t now much about your language.well,i like the new updates!they are versatiles and good versus dragons.the next update can be a poison storm,rock storm and shock(lighting)storm.thanks.

6. sorry,just for curyosity,my english are good?i’m just have 12 years old….your site rocks!do you now,many people hack your games…

7. more one thing,can you update a ice wacky bomb?

8. in the game i’m level of xp 230,and i’m in level 348.

9. thanks,i’m your fan.

10. fuck yea!I have 99,857 vetollars(vetorian dollars)in the shop!

• CarnageX says:

Try typing it all-in-one please, i know your 12 but you should be able to put it all in one or two instead of six. Thanks :D

11. iarilo says:

yeah…you’re a real fan, aren’t you?….

12. iarilo says:

writing 6 times :D

I noticed when I select my soldiers to come out on the battlefield, they take a while to come on the screen.

Also what have you got planned for your next update for Bowmaster winter storm beta?
    I would love it if you made some other troops/allies for people to buy as upgrades, like spearmen, soldiers on horses, axemen, mace men etc.
    Also i would love it if you made the allie and enemy archers fire other arrows like fire, ice, bomb etc aswell as the basic arrows.
    Another thing aswell is that I can only have one wolf, one trebuchet and one catapult at a time, thats a real shame because I would love to have lots of wolves, trebuchets and catapults on the battlefield like the evil army does.

• Guillermo says:

Yeah I agree with Bowmaster fan, but instead of having many of the trebuchets, wolves, or catapults why not just purchase the ability again to improve the rank of that single unit?

14. CarnageX says:

Thats an update!! I love the the new Weapon, fully upgraded is the bomb. Keep it up…

15. N-Raptor says:

Jason, in the future can you do this. World of Warcraft. You can select one unit or more if you chose to highlight all same units. Jason that would be nice.

16. thanks,one day,i use my wacky bomb and she explodes diferently,the bomb put fire in everything,trees,soldiers,enemyes,my house and i.so i die.but thats not just it a strange hole appears in the ground,and some enemyes die in the hole.i am brazulian,i’l prove.

olá jason,eu sou seu fã e seu jogo é ótimo.continue assim.

Yeah, wacky bombs can be very powerful if they fall in a hole :) I’m glad you’re enjoying my game. Feel free to use my contact form if you have further suggestions.

17. everybody here nows can be possible re-directionate the dragon shoots.hei jason!you can make a new dragon class!explosive dragon,he are black,and the shoot of him are explosive!

18. Ryan R. says:

Howdy, awesome game, yr best so far, no doubt. I play using a track pad, noticed the two-finger slide seemed to affect the arrow select menu, figured a scroll wheel on a mouse is what that was designed for (great idea), and thought maybe the shift key could be used for this, too? It sits right under the pinky and would streamline arrow selection for those without scroll wheels. Whaddya think?

There’s no update for this friday, why is that? There should be one for the 26th.

20. sabre1222 says:

I was expecting something really good on the update and then, nothing was new :(

Is there no update because the game is finished now?

Can you have a few more skill slots? I’m out of space for my arrows. and can you also make more arrows?

23. djpetezo says:

Do you think that you could use the shift key to switch arrow mods as there is no keyboard shortcut for this

24. RoarFury says:

is there gonna be any more classes (character types)

25. iarilo says:

Will there be more special spells/skills for the character types?

26. Jason says:

Sorry for no new update for last Friday. It was like a vacation for people like me in the United States. I did get a lot done but I still need to polish up the work before posting it as an official update. So stay tuned. This next Friday’s update will be big!

27. sabre1222 says:

sweet thats some good news jason

28. Dobby says:

Hey Jason,
    I’ve got an idea for an arrow. A charm arrow. When you shoot an enemy with it, they convert and switch teams to fight for you. But you could only convert units that are the same, or lower, level as the arrow.

29. adamrambo says:

or that,a ice wacky bomb,does de same thing the wacky bomb does,but in ice damage.jason,can you do a max upgrade for wacky,bio and fairy bombs?

30. Iakhovas says:

hi jason, ive been a huge fan of lost vectors for years and i really love your new bowmasters. there should be a multiplyer for money earned. like if i get multiple headshots with one slice or pierce arrow, the amount of money multiplies per kill. i like djpetezo’s comment about the shift key for switching mods, and also the comment someone made about having your units increase in level and give them upgraded weapons or like a stat tree so you could select where you want to put accumulated points for attack, defence, speed and such. love the game, keep up the good work.

31. Dobby says:

Hey Jason,
    I think I found a bug. The damage for the maxed out biobomb goes out further than the bomb radius (or at least, the visible bomb radius). Don’t know if it’s suppose to do that, but it actually does significant damage .

32. Iakhovas says:

potential bug, when playing higher level games, like 80′s towards the end when there are less than ten enemy troops remaining, they will come one at a time, with a long time in between each single unit

33. Aerial unit for allied forces ?

Thunderbird: a lightning bird that rivals dragons and summons lightning to hit individual enemie units, possibly chain hit.

34. Hi,

I always thought that a two player mode of Bowmaster would be good.