Bowmaster Winter Storm Beta Update 0.1.0.14

Happy Halloween! Enjoy these spooky and scary updates to Bowmaster Winter Storm!

Updates:

Spiders have unique death sounds.

Tree leaves changed color from green to orange.

Spider melee attack damage reduced.

Grunt melee attack damage increased.

Archer arrow damage increased.

Archer cooldown time between shots decreased.

New unit skin: Scare Crow (Skeleton Giant)

Fixes:

Pikeman is no longer a scaredy cat and no longer sits at the edge of the screen doing nothing.

Fixed description for Multi Homing and Homing arrows (no longer says TBD).

Poison Arrow impact damage significantly reduced (because it does DoT now).

Fixed issue where victory and defeat counts were not being saved to the profile.

Fixed issue where a flame or ooze glob would stay stuck and hover in air when its host unit dies.

10 Responses to Bowmaster Winter Storm Beta Update 0.1.0.14

1. Sicaul116 says:

Nice update, but I think I found a glitch. When my archers are on a tree, enemy archers can go on my tree also. I could be a bug maybe.

2. DJ Bnw says:

Hey just found bug.
    Somehow , a flame was floating , not only that, but it moved . it made like half a circle towards the ground and dissappeared offscreen ( it started close to the ground)

And that fire, posion floating thing wasnt just isolated to dying units , cancelling elements with arrows made them occur too. Just saying , you prob knew tht

I think you should make a weapon and armor shop , i want a helmet nowwwzz , stupid catapult headshotting me to death ( maxed out hp upgrades and was about 95% health)
    Does distance and gravity effect the damage of thrown projectiles? If it does then its justified , was at the bottom of the hill.

3. Fox says:

Hey Jason,
    I apreciate the ally archer upgrades ALOT!
    Thank you!

Hey, can we get a big gold reward for destroying the enemy castle?
    Often, I just try to see how quickly I can beat the level and so focus on the castle and allow my troops to protect me, but then when I succeed, I don’t get any gold.

5. Guillermo says:

Sometimes when the grunts are fighting the ninjas their attacks are not hitting the ninjas even when it’s clearly obvious sword just passes right through but no one is getting killed or hit

6. homebrew_Ds says:

hehehe no longer a scardy cat. i like tht

7. The Z says:

I think you should take away the “space jump” and the jumping all together. Why? well instead of spacebar being jum you should pull out a sword and defend yourself. jumping should only be avalable to the Hunter class figuring there the only people possable agile enough to jump a 5′ 5″ tall grunt. The sword should be a “Last defence” and when a enemy gets close enough to you ( when your on the ground) you should wip out that bad boy and start choping! Yes it’s called “BOW master” but look at Robin Hood he was a Bowmaster but he used knife’s, staffs and swords. Also arrows effectiveness on the ground when close to a enemy and cool down should decrease if this was implemented figureing that if your getting mauled by a dragon you can’t exactly knock a arrow that well (Trust me, I tried it once). I hope you put this into concideration – The Z

8. The Y says: